Medicare Supplemental Insurance in Fresno, Encino, Van Nuys, and all the Surrounding Areas

A lot of risk is involved in our everyday life. Whether you are behind a wheel or running your own company, there are certain inherent risks that one just can’t avoid. You can’t plan for contingencies but you can take protection for yourself and your family against the financial loses by taking a medicare supplemental insurance. Legacy Partners Insurance and Financial Service is full-service financial planning firm who can treat any medical condition at the facility or at any off-site location. Unlike other singular insurance carriers, we have affiliations with some of the nation’s highest insurance agencies. It is the financial stability, professional experience, and the commitment to excellence of these agencies that have helped us emerge as the leading provider of insurance. We offer vision and hearing services, hospice care, physical, occupational and speech therapy, and many other programs. We even provide a few jail medical services. It is our specialty that we can custom-craft solutions for our clients as per their requirements because Legacy Partners know that while some risks may be similar, all the risks are not commonly shared. We are very dedicated in helping the residents of Encino, Fresno, Glendale, Inglewood, North Hollywood, and Northridge. 

Medicare Supplemental Insurance in Fresno, Encino, Van Nuys

Below we have written a few vital things you should know about medicare supplemental insurance. Take a look. 

  • Medicare Part A and B 

This part of the plan covers the costs of hospitalization charges, outpatient treatment, and visits to doctors. Though the monthly premium is over $100, there is a modest deductible. While the program pays about 80% of the expenses, the patient will have to pay the other 20%. 

  • Medicare Part C and D 

This plan offered by the private insurers allows you to get into a Medicaid Advantage Plan. And Part D covers for prescription drug component. For this part, there are the typical copayments, deductibles, and premiums. 

So, if you have any queries on medicare insurance, feel free to contact our representatives on 855-966-6884.